Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Freedom Experience

     The question is to think of a moment of when you felt free. I think a moment I felt free is when I got my drivers license. I was so scared to take the test, and when I passed I was just ecstatic. I no longer had to depend on people to take me places. Every time I wanted to go somewhere I would always ask my parents or catch a ride with a friend. I hated this. I always had to wait for someone to pick me up, and my mom was always late. Now that I have my license I can go anywhere at anytime I want. Freedom is having a choice. When my parents gave me a car they gave me a choice. I now have a choice to go places alone in my own car and I can still ride with my parents if I choose. Although, my parents still have the power of telling me where I can and cannot go. I still have a little bit of freedom and it feels good. I feel like I'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment