Friday, September 7, 2012

My Computer

     The assignment was to find an object in my home and describe it, attempting to account for all of its factors.The object I have chosen is my computer. My computer is not a laptop it is a hp desktop computer. The kind that is called an "All in One". It is black and has a 20 inch digital widescreen that is HD. It has an LED backlit display. I really don't know what that means. It has windows 7. It also has a built in Wi-Fi and video chat, also known as webcam. This computer is used for so much. It is not only used by me, but also everybody that lives with me. I mainly use this computer for homework. When I have to type papers, look up information, and etc. I use this computer. I also can use to to search the web. I can use it to get on any website I want. I can go look up colleges or even shop online. I also have skype on this computer. Skype is an app that I downloaded that allows me to to talk to anyone else,who has skype,face to face. My mom also uses this computer. She uses it to sometimes work, but she mainly uses it to shop online. With the internet she can almost go to any store she wants, buy things, and have it shipped to our house. All with the use of this computer. My dad also uses this computer for work, but most of the time he uses it to get on espn to check scores to games. My brother usually uses his laptop, but he still uses this computer for itunes. All of our itunes accounts are on this computer. This computer can be used to reach emails, play games, get on social networks. When I turn the computer off it is just a black screen that I can see myself through. I could use this computer as a mirror. I can use this computer to charge my phone, my ipod, my ipad, and my kindle. I could use this as a charging dock. I can use it as a telephone through skype. I can keep in contact with everyone. I could use this computer as a radio. The sound gets really loud, I could blast the music all through the house. There are so many things I could use this computer for. The purpose of this excersise was to see what it means to be reasonable.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment