Monday, September 3, 2012

Introducing Myself

     My name is Dayna, and for safety reasons I will not share my full name. I am a high school student that is seeking to be an architect or an engineer. I know that I am young, but I am an intelligent female. I've had many great teachers who have taught me many lessons. The most important lessons I have been taught is how be respectful and how to speak my mind. I know how to tell people how I feel in a respectful way.

     My family is the most valuable thing in my life. They have done so much for me. Without them, I would not be who I am today. My family has been with me through every obstacle and every bad thing that has happened in my life. Regardless of the situation, they always have my back. My family does many things for me out of love, and because of that I try to make them proud in every way possible.

     I have been Catholic all my life, but I do not discriminate against other religions. People believe in different things, because of what they have been taught. Therefore, we should not hold anything against them. But for myself, I believe that God the Father Almighty is the creator of the Heavens and Earth.
I am not ashamed of my religion. I go to God not only when I need help, but I also go to him to give him thanks.

     I am an African American and very proud of it. Just as I don't discriminate against other religions, I don't discriminate against other cultures. People cannot decide to be born a certain way, only God can. As human beings we cannot change who we are, we just have to accept it. I am very proud of my culture, because I know that we have come a long way. We have very strong people to come out slavery and the big era of blacks being treated unfairly.

     In my life, I just hope to be successful and respected. I hope to have a well paid job, that will support me and my family. I am a very respectful person, so I hope that people will respect me back. I will treat others the way I want to be treated. I feel that if I accomplish these goals and continue with my religious beliefs, then I will make God, myself, and my family proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment